Measures (in English)
The pool is open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, from 10am to 5.15pm. On Friday, the swimming pool is open from 12.00 - 7.15pm.
Please take the following measures into account in the swimming pool.
Arrival and departure
- If you wish to visit the swimming pool, you will have access on presentation of your key card, provided you have booked. We can only give park guests access to the pool at this stage.
- The general guideline of 1.5 meters distance applies throughout the park, and therefore also in the swimming pool. If there are any signs of illness, please stay in your accommodation.
- Due to the bustle at the entrance and exit, please don't come to the pool more than 5 minutes before the reserved time frame.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the pool.
- Follow the indicated path.
- Lockers can be used to a limited extent, so rather take your bags with you to the pool.
- Guests must change in the accommodation.
- De douches zijn beperkt in gebruik.
- Please use the toilet in your accommodation before you go to the pool. Thus we can keep the toilet use in the pool to a minimum, and guarantee regular disinfection of the toilets.
- No activities are organised in the pool.
- Unfortunately, the use of and bringing play equipment is not permitted.
Babies and children
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed accompanied by at least 1 parent.
- For the sake of hygiene, babies or children with swimming nappies are only allowed in the kiddies pools.
- A maximum of one adult may stay with a child in the kiddies pool. As an adult, please remain at the edge of the pool. Thus, we can also guarantee the 1.5 metre directive in the paddling pool.