Measures (in English)
Please take the following measures into account in the swimming pool.
Arrival and departure
- If you wish to visit the swimming pool, you will have access on presentation of your key card, provided you have booked. We can only give park guests access to the pool at this stage.
- The general guideline of 1.5 meters distance applies throughout the park, and therefore also in the swimming pool. If there are any signs of illness, please stay in your accommodation.
- Due to the bustle at the entrance and exit, please wait outside in the appointed spaces and please don't come to the pool more than 5 minutes before the reserved time frame.
- There's a traffic light at the entrance. Please wait there in until the traffic light turns green before entering.
- If there is someone in the hall already, please wait outside.
- Please wear a mask on entry.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the pool.
- Follow the indicated path.
- Lockers can be used to a limited extent, so rather take your bags with you to the pool.
- Guests must change in the accommodation.
- The showers are not in use. Please shower at your accommodation before and after your visit to pool.
- Please use the toilet in your accommodation before you go to the pool. Thus we can keep the toilet use in the pool to a minimum, and guarantee regular disinfection of the toilets.
- No activities are organised in the pool.
- The use of small play equipment is permitted. Pool air mattresses, large tires and balls are unfortunately not allowed.
Babies and children
- Children under the age of 8 are only allowed accompanied by at least 1 parent.
- A maximum of one adult may stay with a child in the kiddies pool. As an adult, please remain at the edge of the pool. Thus, we can also guarantee the 1.5 metre directive in the paddling pool.