Measures (in English)
Please take the following measures into account in the swimming pool.
Arrival and departure
- For the time being, fewer people are allowed in the pool. You will have access to the swimming pool on presentation of your key card.
- The general guideline of 1.5 meters distance applies throughout the park, and therefore also in the swimming pool. If there are any signs of illness, please stay in your accommodation.
- Due to the bustle at the entrance and exit, please wait outside in the appointed spaces and please don't come to the pool more than 5 minutes before the reserved time frame.
- There's a traffic light at the entrance. Please wait there in until the traffic light turns green before entering.
- If there is someone in the hall already, please wait outside.
- Please wear a mask on entry.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the pool.
- Follow the indicated path.
- Lockers can be used on a limited basis, but you can also bring your bags to the swimming pool.
- The pool changing rooms are open.
- The showers are limited in use. We recommend you to shower in your accommodation after your visit to the swimming pool.
- Please use the toilet in your accommodation before you go to the pool. Thus we can keep the toilet use in the pool to a minimum, and guarantee regular disinfection of the toilets.
- No activities are organised in the pool.
- The use of small play equipment is permitted. Pool air mattresses, large tires and balls are unfortunately not allowed.
Babies and children
- Children under the age of 8 are only allowed accompanied by at least 1 parent.
- In the children's pools, a maximum of one adult may stay with a child. Adults must remain at the edge of the pool. In this way we can also guarantee the 1.5 metre guideline in the paddling pools.